Great news…The Alliance has a ton of resources available right at your fingertips! But, you are probably wondering…“Where to start?” and “Where can I find …?”, right?
This is The Alliance (NAA) main website, The Alliance has areas designed to be viewed by prospects and areas which provide active agents with back-office functions such as reports and business tracking.
The main splash page shares our vision, ideal for sharing with new and prospective agents. You can find information on The Opportunity, details about the company itself and a Home Page, which shares some of our vision and mission.
When you choose My NAA, you are taken to your back-office area where you will find everything you need to run your business, including:
- My NAA, outlining your business, including hierarchy and business reports
- My Leads, where you order and review your lead mix
- Contests, showing you all the details about your current contest status
- Training and Support, outlining all the live and video/audio training you can access each week
- Services, including how to purchase E&O insurance along with much, much more
- Carriers, where you can review the specific plans our insurers offer as well as access their websites directly
- Products, outlines the life needs we cover with our insurance plans
- Resources, where you can find doctors’ names and address and a wealth of other information
A truly key website for your business, www.naacontracting.com is where you can sign up a new agent or invite them to join the company.
When you first started your career with The Alliance, this is where you went to contract directly with the first couple of carriers your manager suggested for you. This is where you come back when you want to add new carriers to your portfolio or update your personal information (addresses, checking account information, etc.).
The NAA University truly makes it easy for new agents to get a fast start on their careers with us. With more than 70 different training videos, be sure and connect with your leader on which ones to do first.
Don’t get lost in the library and try to all the courses all at once!! Do only those courses recommended by your Team Leader or Agency Manager. Also, check with your leader on how to get all the courses for FREE.
What’s important here is to get enough information about our products that you can go out and help families and make money. We generally like agents to start with Foresters and CFG products to give you a quick start.